The cable duct joint bends KKGB and the divisible cable duct joint bend KKGB-t are used in a variety of possible applications:
- for redirecting the duct route in case of obstacles or external plants like gas pipes or district heating pipelines
- in case of height or lateral differences of duct routes
- in case of changes in the duct route level due to slopes or subsidence when crossing the road
- for skipping obstacles within a bend area
- for branching off and refixing ducts into the duct route
- in case of local tightness at distribution boxes, cable manholes or distribution stations
- for connection ranges that do not align
- generally in rough terrain
The flexible duct bends with socket and insertion end include the smallest possible bending radius limit.
Furthermore they are gas- and water-tight up to 0.5 bar.